Sunday 13 March 2011

Dizzy+Homesick

*Dizzy mode*

*Homesick mode*

*Sleepy mode*

*merapu mode*

I took my bus from JB to tronoh last night ..This is not the first time I board a bus…But I dun know why my heart is not feeling like going ..Im feeling bad....I felt like I had not enough of Home Theraphy…Home sweet home,….and now I have to go back to utp..yeah..midsem was just 4-5 days only ..I feel bad, really dun want to go back yet..But still I hv to go,,,utp needs me.,utp misses me..lalala..I think, if I did not go back home to jb at the first place, I will not feel this homesick fever..har2

I boarded the bus..saying goodbye to my parents, n siblings..huu..xmo2 balik……hurm..I hope I can relax and sleep in the bus…and tomorrow, a new day will begin and wash away my homesick2…

And the bus pon jalan…

..But the bus speeds up very fast,..and always make emergency breaks..…even in busy streets also the bus speeds as it was a small sports car,,,,haizzz…baru nak tidur dengan lena.. dear driver, if u keep driving at this speed, I will cannot sleep…I will not be at ease…I feel like boarding off the bus and go home right now…I still want to sleep at home, not in this bus…hoho…and It takes me hours to get to sleep in that very speeding bus….zzzz

As it enters the North-south expressway, the bus speeds up faster… Owh, driver, please slow down..You are even overtaking a Toyota Camry, compressor, other busses, some lorries..what an express bus.

.most of the time the bus is on the right lane ..…huhuh...what if u over speed and suddenly the road is slippery, and u can’t control this bus?..my mind keeps thinking..what if that?...what if this?..what if?...huh…Seriously I cant sleep X_x

Me, sitting at the passenger seat feels dizzy+scared+cant sleep….keep thinking what to do if anything happens..should I go tell the driver, to slow down ? ..haha..no way …..my eyes keep searching for the emergency door..yeah..its there..if the bus flews or go off control, or maybe landed upside down like the previous deadly cases, I will climb towards the emergency door, my handphone is in my pocket,and I will dial the emergency number..(fuiyoh…What a plan,..hahaha)…

…Maybe Im a paranoid..?...such a paranoia of me..I cannot see/watch news about accidents of bus or I will be very scared to board the bus…so, u want to take flight lah?...flight also got deadliest crash la....u dun watch the air crash investigation?..so, how? …hoho..=.= ..Hurm , actually tawakkal is the best way..when you leave everything to HIM after you have strived , your mind will be at ease. .Like Que Sera Sera’s mother said,, what ever will be, will be, The future not ours to see…So , we can pray , do the best and leave the rest to GOD..Amin…Yeah, GOD is the solution for everything…

After fussing my mind with all the things about busses and planes, consoling myself to relax, and sleep.. I get tired and sleepy and I dun know when I fell asleep…..I think it takes around 4 hours for me to sleep..I usually can easily fall asleep in an express bus, but this time, it is really tiring..haha…

when I woke up, the Tronoh signboard is the first I see…Heading to UTP olredy…Alhamdulillah…I arrived here in the morning around 5 am..…..didn’t feel like calling my housemates to fetch me at the guard house….well..its very early in the morning, and dun want to disturb their sleep..

So, I decided to walk all the way....morning exercise is very good u know….the air in utp is actually fresher than in my place…less cars..but less trees too..har2...it relaxed me a bit from my sorrowness of homesick…I think that all the bad feelings about the bus is because of my homesickness..yeah...how can....everyones home, and I have to go back alone..huuu

And right now, I feel very dizzy…..i feel like catching a cold (homesick betul2 ke?)…huh…speeding+shaking in the bus really makes me sick…tomorow got class already...owh, i wish i can bring utp near home.

P/s: if u board a bus, choose seats nearest to the front because the back seats is shaky and you can feel the engines sounds when the bus move……hoho....nway....Thank u bus driver for driving too fast too safe too furious ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment