Friday 18 February 2011

My Heart Cursing



Dear diary,

ku tengah dengar lagu2 dalam cite You're Beautiful...Jadi entry ni ku letak irik translation dari salah satu OST dalam You're Beautiful. ( My Heart Cursing)..wah2..sedeynyer lirik dier...hoho....





" Smile a little more

With a happy smile

So that you can comfort my heart

That keeps looking for you


Smile a little more

So that the world would be jealous

So that my heart that keeps calling for you

Would not be able to become greedy



My heart curses at me

because I can’t even say I love you

My tears burst because my longing for you flows and flows

Only that sad phrase has been struck to my throat like a thorn

And remain in my ears the whole day



Why does it have to be you

Why did I have to love you

Even if I shake my head, deny it

I can’t let you go




I love you, I love youForever

Even if you don’t look at me

Even if I say it a thousand times, you don’t know

Even if I wait at the same spot, you don’t know


My foolish love that simply looks at you like an idiot

You don’t know, No matter what.. "









3 comments:

  1. sedeyhh gleer..saba ye zatiee~
    belang pasti akn muncul:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. weh, aku pun suke gler lagi ni ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bestkan...huuu.,...sgt touching..kui2

    ReplyDelete